Installing an electric vehicle charging point in your home

electric-vehicle-charging-point-installerThe government recently announced that it will cover up to 75% of the cost of installing charging points for electric vehicles and driveways, with homeowners paying the remaining 25%. Goring Electrical are NICEIC approved electrical vehicle charging installers. For further information about installing a vehicle charging point in your home please call us on 01903 228890.